It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
We collect personal information from you when you (i) submit questions or material to us, (ii) register on this site or otherwise create an account with us, (iii) e-mail us, (iv) apply for our products or services, (v) request marketing to be sent to you, or (vi) enter a competition, promotion or survey.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, and feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Types of Personal Information collected by LeadifyPro. “Personal information” (PI) – means associate degree info concerning an known or identifiable person together with common symbols appreciate a name, an identification number, location data, an on-line identifier or one or a lot of factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or thereforecial identity of that person and the other information that’s so classified by applicable laws. We have a tendency to collect information about you and/or your usage to supply higher services and offerings. The private info that we collect, and the way we collect it, depends upon how you move with us. We have a tendency to collect the subsequent categories of Personal info within the following ways:
- name, email address, country, city, contact number and company/organization Name that you are associated with, when the you sign up for alerts on the Platform;
- information that one would usually include in a resume, including name, contact details including e-mail address and mobile number, when you register on the Platform;
- information about the services that you use and how you use them, including log information and location information, when you are a user of the services through the Platform;
- when you use a device to access the Platform, LeadifyPro may collect technical or other related information from the device as well as the device location;
- To the extent permitted by law, LEADIFYPRO may record and monitor your communications with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and our internal policies. This may include the recording of telephone conversations;
LeadifyPro/ Leadify India. Limited is the controller and responsible for this website.
How www.leadifypro.com may use your personal information.
Our use of your data depends on the purpose for which you interact with us. We may process your Personal Information for the following purposes.
We will only use your data in a fair and reasonable manner, and where we have a lawful reason to do so.
- Improving the Platform and its content to provide better features and services.
- To the extent required for identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks.
- Providing our services.
- Sending you information about our products and services for marketing purposes and promotions;
- We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services (for more information please refer to paragraph below). When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate an identifier from cookies or similar technologies with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
- Conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services.
- Establishing, exercising or defending legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seeking professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings.
- Protecting our Users and providing you with customer support.
Cookies and other tracking technologies.
Some of our websites utilize “cookies” and alternative pursuit technologies. A “cookie” could be a little computer file which will be used, for example, to collect data concerning web-site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall personal data antecedently indicated by a user.
Most browsers permit you to manage cookies, as well as whether or not or to not settle for them and the way to get rid of them. You’ll set most browsers to apprise you if you receive a cookie, otherwise you may value more highly to block cookies along with your browser, however please note that if you decide on to erase or block your cookies, you’ll got to get into your original user ID and word to achieve access to sure elements of the Platform.
The Basis/ Grounds which we have a tendency to deem for assortment and process of your Personal data: Your Personal data is collected and processed by Leadifypro.com supported the following legal grounds relying upon the character of non-public Information and the needs that it’s processed.
LEADIFYPRO trusts on your agreement so as to method your Personal data in bound situations. If LeadifyPro needs your consent to gather and process certain Personal data, as per the necessities below the applicable information protection laws, your consent is sought-after at the time of assortment of your Personal Information and such process can solely be performed wherever consent is secured.
- Compliance with a legal obligation.
- Your Personal info could also be processed by keep radio set, to the extent that such process is important to permit keep radio set to befit a legal obligation. associate example of this might be if keep radio set is needed to disclose your Personal info to retort to a writ or if LeadifyPro is required to retain specific records for a hard and fast amount to follow with needs underneath any applicable law.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- LEADIFYPRO doesn’t disclose, transfer or share your Personal info with others except with.
- Our affiliates and group companies to the extent required for our internal business and/or administrative purposes and/or general corporate operations and for provision of services aimed at helping you in your Business enhancement;
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of LEADIFYPRO’s business assets we may disclose Personal Information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- Third party service providers and marketing partners that LEADIFYPRO engages to a) provide services over the Platform on LEADIFYPRO’s behalf; b) maintain the Platform and mailing lists; or c) communicate with you on LEADIFYPRO’s behalf about offers relating to its products and/or services. LEADIFYPRO will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect your Personal Information and are also subject to appropriate confidentiality / non-disclosure obligations.
- LEADIFYPRO does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on LEADIFYPRO’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required.
Third Party Content:
- a) Rectify, update or correct your Personal Information;
- b) Obtain confirmation on whether or not your Personal Information is processed by it;
- c) Access your Personal Information or exercise your right to data portability;
or d) exercise your right to restrict the continuing disclosure of your Personal Information to any third party by I LEADIFYPRO in certain circumstances, you are requested to contact us using the contact details mentions in paragraph 14 below. We will require you to provide a valid proof of your Business identity, in order to ensure that your rights are respected.
At any time, if you wish to delete your account on LISTDIAL.COM, you may do so by using the settings available in your account.
LeadifyPro operates channels, pages and accounts on some social media sites to inform, assist and have interaction with customers. Leadifypro.com monitors and records comments and posts created on these channels regarding itself so as to boost its product and services.
Please note that you just should not communicate the subsequent data to such social media sites:
Sensitive personal information together with
- Sensitive personal data admire criminal convictions and offences and national identification number; – Excessive, inappropriate, offensive or calumniator content. Leadifypro.com isn’t liable for any data announce on those sites.
- Special classes of private information which means any information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, non secular or philosophical beliefs, or organization membership, and also the process of genetic data, biometric data for the aim of unambiguously distinguishing a natural person, data regarding health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
Uploading copyrighted material without the copyright owner’s permission on Leadifypro.com is illegal. If you believe that material you have uploaded to Leadifypro.com is copyrighted and has been used without permission, please contact us immediately. We may delete the material without prior notice.
LEADIFYPRO does not store any account related information or any credit / debit card details. LEADIFYPRO shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by Users as a result of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the User’s account, credit cards or debit cards in the course of any online transactions or payments made for any products and/or services offered through the Platform.
In case any Personal Information is shared by you with LEADIFYPRO, which is not requested by LEADIFYPRO during registration, (whether mandatorily or optionally), LEADIFYPRO will not be liable for any information security breach or disclosure in relation to such information.
Q. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored on your browser by a website you visit and then sent to the website by your web browser with each request. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and enables the website or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you. Cookies are essentially a user identification card for the servers of www.leadifypro.com. Cookies allow www.leadifypro.com to provide you with a better and more efficient service and to personalize your experience on our website. Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used on websites or in emails to help us deliver cookies, count visits, understand campaign usage and effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and clicked would. We may analyze or perform analytics based on the use of these technologies and create reports on an individual and aggregated basis. Cookies may be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
A persistent cookie helps us recognize you as an existing user, making it easier to return to www.leadifypro.com or interact with our services without logging in again. After you log in, a persistent cookie will remain on your browser and www will read it. LeadifyPro when you return to one of our websites or a partner website that uses our services. Session cookies only last
Q. What are cookies used for?
Essential cookies Essential (first-party) cookies are sometimes referred to as “strictly necessary” because without them we cannot provide many of the services you need on the website. For example, essential cookies help remember your preferences as you navigate the website. Essential cookies also keep you connected to a website. Without them, the login function would not work. Analysis cookies these cookies track information about visits to the web.Leadifypro.com website so that we can make improvements and report on our performance. For example: analyzing visitor and user behavior to provide more relevant content or suggest specific activities. They collect information about how visitors use the websites, which website the user came from, how many visits were made by each user, and how long a user stays on the websites.
We may also use analytics cookies to test new ads, pages or features and see how users respond. Functionality or Preference Cookies During your visit to the websites, cookies are used to remember the information you have entered or the choices you have made (such as your username, language or region) on the websites. They also store your preferences when customizing websites to optimize your use of www.leadifypro.com. These settings are saved through the use of persistent cookies and do not need to be set again the next time you visit the websites. Targeting or advertising cookies These cookies are placed by third party advertising platforms or networks or by www.leadifypro.com to deliver ads and track ad performance, allow ad networks to serve ads that may be relevant to you based on your activity (sometimes referred to as “behavior”, “tracking” or “targeted” referred to as advertising) on websites. . They may then use information about your visit to target you with advertisements that may be of interest to you on the www.leadifypro.com websites or other websites. For example, these cookies remember which browsers have visited the websites
Q. When does www.leadifypro.com place cookies?
Every browser that visits these pages receives cookies from us that help us to identify you more quickly when you return. Cookies help us determine which pages or information you find most useful or interesting on our own websites. LeadifyPro may also use some cookies for its own analysis, i.e. Analytics that are not part of Google Analytics. These cookies help generate statistics and reports about visitors and their activities on the website or application.
How cookies are used for online analytics purposes?
We may use web analytics services on www.leadifypro.com such as B. Google Analytics. These services help us analyze how users use the services, including noticing the third-party website you came from. Information collected by the Technology is shared with or collected directly by such service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to online marketing, as described in the following sections.
- How are cookies used for advertising purposes?
Cookies and alternative ad technology comparable to beacons, pixels, and tags facilitate North American nation serve relevant ads to you a lot of effectively. They additionally help us give collective auditing, research, and reportage for advertisers, perceive and improve our service, and recognize once content has been shown to you. We tend to work with web site analytics and advertising partners, together with Google show Network, Facebook, and so on to deliver Www.leadifypro.com advertisements on third party publisher internet sites – these partners might set cookies on your pc’s web browser. These cookies enable our partners to acknowledge your computer in order that the ad server will show you Www.leadifypro.com advertisements elsewhere on the Internet, so that our analytics software package can live your engagement and interactions whereas mistreatment Www.leadifypro.com services. During this way, ad servers might compile anonymous, de-identified info concerning wherever you, or others who are using your computer, saw our advertisements, whether or not or not you interacted with our advertisements and actions performed on sequent visits to Www.leadifypro.com websites and applications. This information permits an advertisement network to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe are of most interest to you, and it allows Www.leadifypro.com to optimize the performance of our advertising campaigns and also the usability of our we tend topside. In alternative words, we use analytics information together with data concerning our on-line ads that are shown mistreatment the Google show Network, Facebook for Advertisers, or other online advertising networks. By doing so, we will perceive however anonymous users interacted with our web site once seeing our ads.
Q. What third-party cookies does www.leadifypro.com use?
The social networks themselves, such as Facebook, Google, etc. They can also place cookies on your computer. When a user logs into Facebook, Twitter or Google+ through our website, a cookie is left on the user’s computer. This is the same process as if the user signs up directly to these social networks. We also use Google Analytics on our Services to analyze how our Services are used.
Google Analytics uses performance cookies to track customer interactions. For example, by using cookies, Google can tell us which pages our users view, which are the most popular, what time of day our websites are visited, whether visitors have visited our websites before, which website they referred visitors to ours and other similar ones sites. Information. All of this information is anonymized. We encourage you to consult the respective privacy policies of these external services so that you can understand what data these organizations hold about you and how they process it.
Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Google Tag Manager: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/faq/
Q. What are Web Beacons?
www.leadifypro.com occasionally advertises on third party websites. As part of our efforts to track the success of our advertising campaigns, we may, from time to time, use visitor identification technologies such as “web beacons” or “action tags” to count visitors who have visited our website after being exposed to a www.leadifypro.com banner ads on third-party site. Our partners may also use web beacons to collect the aggregated data provided by your browser while you are on our website or any other website where www.leadifypro.com is a third party. By browsing our website, you consent to our placing cookies and web beacons on your computer or device. If you do not wish to receive web beacons, you should stop using our website or check your browser settings
Q. How to control cookies?
www.leadifypro.com occasionally advertises on third party websites. As part of our efforts to track the success of our advertising campaigns, we may, from time to time, use visitor identification technologies such as “web beacons” or “action tags” to count visitors who have visited our website after being exposed to a www.leadifypro.com banner ads on third-party site. Our partners may also use web beacons to collect the aggregated data provided by your browser while you are on our website or any other website where www.leadifypro.com is a third party.
By browsing our website, you consent to our placing cookies and web beacons on your computer or device. If you do not wish to receive web beacons, you should stop using our website or check your browser settings. Changing your Cookie Settings: The browser settings for changing your cookies settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
This version was last updated on 16 December 2022
- improve marketing profiles;
- assist strategic development;
- manage our relationship with advertisers; and
- Audit usage of the site.
We may share such information with our partners, advertisers, or other third parties.
Please write: firstname.lastname@example.org